Leading provider of subject-specific and general study ability tests
The ITB in figures
SUBJECT-SPECIFIC STUDY APTITUDE TESTS AND SELECTION OF SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS
The ITB develops scholastic aptitude tests such as the TMS (“Medizinertest”), the TM-WISO and the selection test of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation. We are Germany’s leading developer of selection tests and are specialised in the selection of students and scholarship holders. Self-assessments (OSA) and tests for advising prospective students are also part of our services.
Standard Selection Tests to Individual Selection Procedures
Are you looking for a scholastic aptitude test for students that requires a minimum of effort for you? Or would you like a selection procedure for students or scholarship holders that is specifically tailored to your organisation? No matter where your exact needs lie, we will be pleased to advise and support you.
Our offer ranges from standardised subject-specific scholastic aptitude tests, such as the TMS or the TM-WISO in the full-service model, to individual selection procedures, such as those we have developed for the Bucerius Law School.
- Scholastic ability tests in a full-service model
- TMS medical test (TMS) & Aptitude test for medical study programmes (EMS)
- TM-WISO – Test for master’s programmes in business administration, social sciences and economics
- PhaST (Pharmazie-Studieneignungstest) – scholastic aptitude test für pharmaceutical studies
- Individual selection procedures for universities
- Self-Assessments and consulting tests
- Selection procedure for scholarship holders
- Tests with Proctoring
- Other assessments (“Deltaprüfung”, selection process for the “Landarztquoten”)
Are you interested and/or in need of a selection process for students or scholars?
Selection procedures with the highest demands on quality
Our methods meet the highest requirements:
- standardised, structured and quality assured, as required by law
- proven predictability for academic success
- developed according to current scientific standards
- developed by DIN 33430-licensed experts of aptitude diagnostics