INSTITUTE FOR TEST DEVELOPMENT AND TALENT RESEARCH
SUBJECT-SPECIFIC SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TESTS AND SELECTION OF SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS
The ITB has been developing and evaluating subject-specific and general study aptitude tests according to the international standards of psychological aptitude diagnostics for over 50 years. The tests are implemented online or offline and can be taken on campus, in test centres or at home with online supervision (proctoring).
You would like to select students or scholarship holders?
Find out more about our services:
- Subject-specific scholastic aptitude tests for various degree programmes, e.g. TMS, PhaST and TM-WISO
- Individual selection procedures for scholarship organisations, universities and state institutions, e.g. “Landarztquoten”
- Test with proctoring (supervision at a distance)
Would you like to take part in an scholastic aptitude test or selection process?
Here you will find further information and useful links:
- TM-WISO, PhaST and BT-WISO: current test dates, preparation information and links to the registration
- Proctoring (supervision at a distance): detailed information on technical requirements and procedure, among other things
- Links to our clients’ participant information
- FAQ and support
The registration phase for the test date of TM-WISO, PhaST and BT-WISO on 25.06.2022 has ended on 07.06.2022. Registration for
The measures currently in place in Germany to restrict the Corona pandemic have been substantially reduced in recent weeks. In
Five additional universities accept the Pharmacy Study Aptitude Test PhaST for the selection of their students: Kiel University Leipzig University
We regularly evaluate our selection procedures and conduct research on giftedness and aptitude