INSTITUTE FOR TEST DEVELOPMENT AND TALENT RESEARCH
SUBJECT-SPECIFIC SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TESTS AND SELECTION OF SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS
The ITB develops scholastic aptitude tests such as the Test for Medical Studies (TMS), the
TM-WISO and the selection test of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation. We are Germany's leading developer of selection tests and are specialised in the selection of students and scholarship holders. Self-assessments (OSA) and tests for advising prospective students are also part of our services.
You would like to select students or scholarship holders?
Find out more about our services:
- Subject-specific scholastic aptitude tests for various degree programmes, e.g. TMS, PhaST and TM-WISO
- individual selection procedures for scholarship organisations, universities and state institutions, e.g. “Landarztquoten”
- Test with proctoring (supervision at a distance)
Would you like to take part in an scholastic aptitude test or selection process?
Here you will find further information and useful links:
- TM-WISO, PhaST and BT-WISO: current test dates, preparation information and links to the registration
- Proctoring (supervision at a distance): detailed information on technical requirements and procedure, among other things
- Links to our clients’ participant information
- FAQ and support
Due to the unexpectedly strong increase in requests for the test date on 29.05.2021 we have released additional capacities for
We regularly evaluate our selection procedures and conduct research on giftedness and aptitude