INSTITUTE FOR TEST DEVELOPMENT AND TALENT RESEARCH
SUBJECT-SPECIFIC ACADEMIC APTITUDE TESTS AND SELECTION OF SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS
The ITB has been developing and evaluating subject-specific and general study aptitude tests according to the international standards of psychological aptitude diagnostics for over 50 years. The tests are implemented online or offline and can be taken on campus, in test centres or at home with online supervision (proctoring).
You would like to select students or scholarship holders?
Find out more about our services:
- Subject-specific academic aptitude tests for various degree programmes, e.g. TMS, PhaST and TM-WISO
- Individual selection procedures for scholarship organisations, universities and state institutions, e.g. “Landarztquoten”
- Test with proctoring (supervision at a distance)
Would you like to take part in a scholastic aptitude test or selection process?
Here you will find further information and useful links:
- TM-WISO, PhaST and ITB-Business: current test dates, preparation information and links to the registration
- Proctoring (supervision at a distance): detailed information on technical requirements and procedure, among other things
- Links to our clients’ participant information
- FAQ and support
Psychological tests are very popular and play an important role in education – for example, in the selection of students.
Since 2020, numerous aptitude tests have been carried out with the ITB’s own test system IONA (ITB-Online-Assessment): Several thousand applicants
Science meets practice, tradition meets innovations
We regularly evaluate our selection procedures and conduct research on giftedness and aptitude
We are accompanied by a Scientific Advisory Board, which critically and constructively examines the scientific basis of our products.