Scholastic Aptitude Test
for STEM courses
Welcome to BT-MINT
With the BT-MINT, we record those cognitive skills that are particularly important for successful study in STEM subjects:
- School knowledge of mathematics/science
- Reasoning and combinatorial thinking
- Analytical competence
BT-MINT consists of four groups of tasks:
- Mathematical and Scientific Knowledge
- Formalising Scientific Interrelationships
- Understanding Abstract Rule Systems
- Interpreting Scientific Figures
Test duration: approx. 3.5 hours, Participation fee: 75 euros
Demo Test BT-MINT
Our demo test gives you an insight into the structure and tasks of BT-MINT. It is also available to participants free of charge for preparation.
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or Firefox and deactivate the pop-up blockers. You can find the respective solution to each task under “Show solution”.