Test for Master’s Programmes in Business Administration, Social Sciences and Economics
Welcome to TM-WISO
With TM-WISO we measure skills that are relevant for the successful completion of a master’s degree in economics and social sciences:
- Analytical mathematical ability
- Verbal comprehension
- Structuring ability
- Planning and organisational skills
The TM-WISO consists four groups of exercises:
- Planning and Organising Projects
- Analysing Texts
- Formalising Economic Interrelationships
- Interpreting Business Charts
Test duration: approx. 4 hours, participation fee: 100 euros, terms of business
We recommend that you register using a notebook or desktop PC!
News about TM-WISO
For students who would like to take the TM-WISO but cannot be in Germany on the regular test dates, e.g.
Currently, the TM-WISO is used for the following programmes:
- RWTH Aachen University: M.Sc. in Management, Business and Economics
- University of Hamburg: M.Sc. Business Administration
- University of Hamburg: M.Sc. Health Economics and Health Care Management
- HAW Hamburg: M.Sc. International Business
- University of Hohenheim: M.Sc. Management
- University of Cologne: M.Sc. Business Administration
- University of Cologne: M.Sc. Economics
- University of Cologne: CEMS Master’s in International Management
- Leuphana University Lüneburg: Master’s Program in Management & Entrepreneurship
- Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences: M.Sc. of Advanced Management
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management: M.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management: M.Sc. in Management
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management: M.Sc. in Finance
TM-WISO demo test
With our free demo test you can prepare yourself for the TM-WISO. Please use a newer version of Firefox and deactivate the pop-up blockers. You can view the respective correct answer for each task at “Solution”.
Please download and print the concept paper before starting the demo test. This paper also explains the online system for the test. You can make notes on the blank pages of the concept paper. On the day of the test you will also receive such a concept paper with the same number of pages.