Due to the current pandemic situation and the related regulations, the TM-WISO on 20.02.2021 will be proctored and not conducted in test centres. All information on proctoring (e.g. the technical requirements) can be found here. Please find out as early as possible what is required for proctoring and prepare for it. The proctoring test is designed in such a way that you are supposed to solve the group of exercises “Planning and Organising Projects” without any given concept paper. Of course, you can use blank paper for notes.
For all participants already registered for TM-WISO on 20.02.2021 the following applies:
- If you want to take the TM-WISO in proctoring, we will allocate you a half-hour time slot for the start of the test. This is provided in the registration portal. You will also receive further information about the re-registration to proctoring by email.
- If you would like to re-register for a later test date, you can do so via the registration system until 8 February 2021 and then have the re-registration fee refunded by us. Please contact our support team by e-mail for a refund.
- If you do not wish to participate in TM-WISO under these conditions, you can cancel your participation in TM-WISO free of charge until 8 February 2021. Please also contact the support for this.
If you would like to register for the TM-WISO on 20 February 2021:
- The end of the registration period on 08.02.2021 still applies, as well as the Terms of Business and the right of withdrawal.
- You can select a start time slot for the TM-WISO when registering. A subsequent re-registration is only possible until 08.02.2021 and is associated with a re-registration fee.